近期发布 编辑：环球教育 浏览：(19次)
1.Some parents prefer to help their kids to solve the problems and troubles they meet, while some parents prefer to let their children deal with difficulties by themselves, which one do you think is more reasonable and why? 2.Some people believe parents should exercise some control over the TV programs their children watch. Other people believe children should choose whatever TV program they want to watch. Which do you think is better?
3. Some people want their children to go to school, but some people prefer to let their children be home schooled. Which do you prefer? Why?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents put more pressure on students than ever before.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Decisions made by a group of people are always better than decisions made individually.
6. Some people prefer to spend time with a wide variety of friends and acquaintances. Other people prefer to spend their free time with close friends. Which do you prefer?
7. If you have a misunderstanding with your friend, do you prefer talking out in public like a restaurant or in a private place?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should always tell the truth.
9. Some peole prefer to give their opinions immediately. Others prefer to wait and listen to others’ opinions before giving their own.
Which one do you think is better?
10. Who do you prefer to get advice from, older people or peers? Why?
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important thing cannot be learned in the classroom.
12. Should students be required to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester?
13. Some teachers prefer to answer students’ questions while they are delivering a lecture. Some teachers prefer to answer their questions when the lecture is over. Which one do you prefer? Why?
14. Do you agree or disagree that it is important for young people to learn skills like cooking, sewing and caring for others?
15. Some people think competition will motivate students. Some people think competition has negative influences. Which do you agree with? Explain why?
16. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should take some additional courses so that they can get their credits more quickly.
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Business conferences should meet in person instead of using video calls.
18. Some kids like to play games outdoors, and some kids like to play inside their house. Which did you prefer when you were a kid? Why?
19. Do you think we should settle disagreement in a humorous way or a serious way?
20. Some people prefer to make plans about social activities with their friends in advance. Others prefer to make decisions when they meet each other. Which way do you prefer and why?
北京市海淀区环球教育培训学校 版权所有 客服信箱：Marketing@gedu.org
投诉电话：010-62125800-2572 Copyright © 1997-2017 Global Education. All rights reserved.