近期发布 编辑：环球教育 浏览：(184次)
1. Do you prefer to work at home or in the office?
2. Some people prefer to resolve problems with friends directly face to face or talk on the phone, other people prefer to resolve them by writing, sending E-mail. Which do you prefer and why?
3. Some people prefer to watch entertainment programs on television, while others prefer to watch educational programs. Which do you prefer and why?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
The school wants to close down the computer lab because students all have laptops.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should gain access to computers and other electronic devices as early as possible.
6. Some people believe that artists such as painters, writers, and musicians need to be born with natural ability in order to be successful. Others believe that artists can become successful through hard work. What is your opinion?
7. Do you think parents should limit their kid’s access to social media or not?
8. The school is going to limit the number of the clubs and organizations that every student attends in order to let them focus more on their academic study. Do you think this is a good idea or not?
9. When traveling, some people prefer to go to new places; others prefer to go to familiar places. Which do you prefer? Explain why.
10. Some people prefer to organize activities. Other people prefer to attend them. Which do you prefer?
11. Some college students take classes during the summer. Others take the summer off from school so that they can rest or work. Which do you think is better? Explain why.
12. Some people think universities should spend money on academic programs. Others think universities should spend money on student entertainments, like building a musical or cinema center. Which do you think is better?
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It’s never too late to receive college education.
14. Do you prefer listening to live music or recorded music?
15. Do you prefer to finish your work long before the due date or right before the deadline?
16. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Nowadays it is not important for people to have regularly family meals together.
17. If you have a misunderstanding with your friend, do you prefer talking out in public like a restaurant or in a private place?
18. One of your friends decided to study more courses in order to graduate one year earlier, do you agree or not agree?
19. Some professor prefer to answer students’ questions at the end of the lecutre, and others stop at different points to answer students’ questions. Which style do you think is better for learning?
20. Some students enjoy decorating their surrounding; others choose to keep their surroundings simple and free of any decorations. Which do you prefer and why?
北京市海淀区环球教育培训学校 版权所有 客服信箱：Marketing@gedu.org
投诉电话：010-62125800-2572 Copyright © 1997-2017 Global Education. All rights reserved.