近期发布 编辑：环球教育 浏览：(560次)
1. If you have a misunderstanding with your friend, do you prefer talking out in public like a restaurant or in a private place？
2. Some people like surprise visits from their friends, while others prefer to be informed of such visits.Which one do you prefer and Why?
3. Some people get to know a person by the first observation while others believe that it takes a long time to know a person well.Which one do you prefer and explain why.
4. If there’s something you want to buy, do you prefer saving money yourself to buy it or ask someone to borrow some money to buy it?
5. Some parents prefer to help their kids to solve the problems and trouble they meet, while some parents prefer to let their children deal with difficulties by themselves, which one do you think is more reasonable and why?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The best decision is made by groups instead of by individuals.
7. When having an assignment or project to do, some people prefer to finish it long before the due date. Others prefer to start doing it right before the deadline. Which one do you prefer and why?
8. Many schools require students to read a certain number of books over extended school breaks. Some schools provide students with a list of books to read while others allow children to choose their own books. Which do you think is better? Explain why. 9. Some people prefer to watch films that are exciting and entertaining. Others prefer to watch films that are more serious and have an important message or teach them something new. What kind of film do you prefer and why? Use specific examples and details in your response. 10. Some people like to organize and plan parties or other social events. Others prefer not to organize parties and would rather simply attend events that they have been invited to. Which do you prefer? Use details and examples to explain your opinion. 11. Some people like new technology that allows them to complete many common activities, such as shopping and banking, using only machines. Other people prefer to try with a person while doing these activities. Which do you prefer?
12. Do you agree or disagree that it's acceptable for students to disagree with their instructors?
13. Do you agree or disagree that taking personal computer into class will no longer be allowed?
14. Do you agree or disagree that it is important for young people to learn skills like cooking, sewing and caring for others?
15. Which do you prefer: working for others’ company or set up your own business?
16. Do you agree or disagree that one of the best ways to learn about a country is to watch its TV shows?
17. What is your opinion on the following statement: students should be allowed to take snacks and beverage into classrooms?
18. Some people prefer to spend extra money on goods, like clothes or electronics. Others prefer to spend money on experiences, such as vacations or concerts. Which one do you prefer and why?
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Celebrities such as artists and athlete should be the role model for people.
20. Some students enjoy decorating their surroundings; others choose to keep their surroundings simple and free of any decorations. Which do you prefer and why?
北京市海淀区环球教育培训学校 版权所有 客服信箱：Marketing@gedu.org
投诉电话：010-62125800-2572 Copyright © 1997-2017 Global Education. All rights reserved.