近期发布 编辑：环球教育 浏览：(227次)
1. Some kids like to play games outdoors, while other kids like to play insidehomes. Which do you prefer when you were a kid and why?
2. Hiking club or speech club, which club do you think the university can
3. Do you prefer big family or small family? Please give your answer with
specific examples and details.
4. When on a trip, some people like to keep a journal and take pictures;
some people just enjoy the journey without recording.
5. The government should spend money on projects that can encourage
citizens to lead a healthier lifestyle.
6. Some people prefer to resolve problems with friends directly face to face
or talk on the phone, other people prefer to resolve them by writing,sending E-mail.
7. lf you have a misunderstanding with your friend, do you prefer talking
out in public like a restaurant or in a private place?
8. The school wants to close down the computer lab because students all
9. Some people prefer to give their opinions immediately. Others prefer towait and listen to others' opinions before giving their own.
10.Some people prefer to watch entertainment programs on television,
while others prefer to watch educational programs.
11. Some people like participating in a performance like the theatrical or
musical show. Others prefer to be in an audience watching those plays.12.Some people get to know a person by the first observation while others
believe that it takes a long time to know a person well.
13.Your university will allow people from the local community to learn thecourse on campus, they could enter into the class, but can't ask questionsand don't have assignments.
14.Some parents prefer to help their kids to solve the problems and troublesthey meet, while some parents prefer to let their children deal with
difficulties by themselves.
15. Which one do you prefer: taking classes in the morning or in theafternoon?
16.Many students are asked to evaluate their professors at the end of the
semester. Do you think it is a good idea? Why or why not.
17.Some people think with the development of technology and Internet,
libraries will disappear, while others think libraries are always necessary.18.One of your friends decided to study more courses in order to graduate
one year earlier, do you agree or not agree?
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The bestdecision is made by groups instead of by individuals.
20.Some countries have approved "home school"as part of education.
What is your opinion on this?
北京市海淀区环球教育培训学校 版权所有 客服信箱：Marketing@gedu.org
投诉电话：010-62125800-2572 Copyright © 1997-2017 Global Education. All rights reserved.