近期发布 编辑：环球教育 浏览：(19次)
1. Some people think universities should spend money on academic programs. Others think universities should spend money on student entertainments, like building a musical or cinema center. Which do you think is better?
2. Should students who major in math or science be required to take humanities courses?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Having group discussions is good for study.
4. Some students prefer to do their projects right before the deadline. Others prefer to do it long before the due date. Which do you prefer?
5. Some students prefer to study at school and in the library. Other students prefer to study at home or in the dorm. Which do you prefer?
6. Some schools make students work for long hours every day but grant them long weekend breaks. Others let students have fewer class hours per day but give them less time to relax on the weekends. Which one do you prefer?
7. Do you think parents should limit their kid’s access to social media or not?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? You should not try to help your friends with their problems unless they ask for your help.
9. Some people prefer to do things they are good at. Others force themselves to do things they are not good at. Which do you prefer?
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is never acceptable to interrupt others when they are speaking.
11. Your school plans to set up a study hall for students to take a break and do projects. Do you think this is a good idea or not?
12. People in the past like to play board games or card games, but people nowadays prefer to play video games or computer games. Which do you prefer?
13. The school requires freshmen and sophomores to live on campus. Do you think this is a good idea or not?
14. Do you think we should watch news in order to know what’s happening abroad?
15. When you disagree with your friends or family on certain things, would you like to convince them or let them keep their own opinion?
16. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Business conferences should meet in person instead of using video calls.
17. Some people prefer to make plans about social activities with their friends in advance. Others prefer to make decisions when they meet each other. Which way do you prefer and why?
18. Some people prefer to live in old buildings. Others prefer to live in new and modern buildings. Which do you prefer? Explain why.
19. Some students prefer to study nine or ten months a year. Others choose to be in school the whole year. Which do you think is better? Explain why.
20. To be successful in sport, which is more important? Talent or hard work?
北京市海淀区环球教育培训学校 版权所有 客服信箱：Marketing@gedu.org
投诉电话：010-62125800-2572 Copyright © 1997-2017 Global Education. All rights reserved.