近期发布 编辑：环球教育 浏览：(542次)
1. What kind of professors will you choose when selecting the courses?
1) Some professors who are voted to be the most popular one
2) Some professors who are rewarded of outstanding research
2. Which one do you think is the most important for high school teacher (age from 15 to 18)?
1) the ability to give students advice to plan for their future;
2) the ability to find which students need help and provide them with help;
3) the ability to encourage students to learn on themselves outside of the classroom
3. Which area the government should fund to improve children’s education?
1) hiring more teachers to teach in a small class
2) preschool education before kindergarten
3) providing some training courses so that teachers can be more professional
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is difficult for teachers to be both popular (well-liked) and effective in helping students to learn.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers' performance should be evaluated by students rather than by other teachers.
6. It’s the best way for teachers to help students become more interested in a subject by explaining how this subject can help students live better outside of the school.
7. A government spend money on all adults after 25-year-old on a training course for the most up-to-date skills at workplace. Do you think it is effective？Why or why not？
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
People should buy the products made in their own country.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The government is not doing enough work to educate people the importance of nutrition and healthy eating.
10. Which one do you think is the most important factor that affects the lasting time of friendship?
a. help each other when one is in emergency
b. have the same interests
c. trust each other completely
11. Your teacher assigns a project to you, and you can select the members to work with.
a. choose the members who think and work in similar ways
b. choose the members who have totally different ideas
Which would you think is more effective to work with?
12. Some companies regulate that employees should not send or receive emails related to work on vacations or holidays. Some people believe that this policy would enhance employees’ satisfaction. Do you think that it would be effective in enhancing employees’ satisfaction?
13. Teachers should give primary children（aged5-10）assignments less than 30 minutes, because they have enough instructions in regular school classes. Do you agree or disagree?
14. People in communities can make decisions that protect and improve the natural environment. Which one is the most useful?
a. Plant trees and creat parks
b. Persuade local shops to stop providing plastic bags to costomers
c. increase access to public transportation to reduce the number of automobiles on local roads
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Nowadays, parents can learn more from their children than their children can learn from their parents.
16. Teachers are making efforts to enhance students’ interest in study. Which way do you think is the most effective way?
1) Applying technology in their teaching, such as computers or other mobile devices;
2) Encouraging students to study in groups;
3) Introducing how this subject would be useful in the future.
17. Which one do you think is important to long-lasting friendship?
a. help you when you need
b. share same interest and hobby
c. mutual trust
18. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
The job has a greater effect one’s overall happiness than the social life does.
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is better to relax by watching a movie or reading a book than doing physical exercise.
20. Which one is the most important facor to help you work productively:
a.having an environment free of noise and distractions
b.knowing that you will receive a reward
c. doing something you are interested in
北京市海淀区环球教育培训学校 版权所有 客服信箱：Marketing@gedu.org
投诉电话：010-62125800-2572 Copyright © 1997-2017 Global Education. All rights reserved.