近期发布 编辑：环球教育 浏览：(21次)
1. Do you prefer to stay in one place for a long time or to live in dfferent
2. More and more people tend to post their personal information online.
Do you think this is a good idea or not?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the fllowing statement? Money and
power are the symbols of success.
4. Some people prefer to spend extra money on goods, like clothes or
electronics. Others prefer to spend money on experiences, such as vacations or
concerts. Which one do you prefer and why?
5. Do you agree or disagree with this statement that we should help our
friends only when they ask for help?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Professors
should not let the students record their lectures.
7. Some people prefer to make plans about social activities with their
friends in advance. Others prefer to make decisions when they meet each other.
Which way do you prefer and why?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Schools need to
encourage students to be more creative and use imagination to be successful
9. Some people prefer a job which deals with the same tasks every day.
Others prefer a job which deals with many dfferent tasks. Which do you prefer
10. Some people prefer sending messages while others prefer making
phone calls directly, which one do you prefer?
11. Some schools decide to cancel winter and summer breaks so that
children can stay in school all year round. Do you think this is a good idea or not?
12. Do you think it is reasonable to give a lower grade to the assignment
that is handed in after deadline?
13. Do you think high school students should take economic classes or not?
14. The school requires freshmen and sophomores to live on campus. Do
you think this is a good idea or not?
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It' s easier to
teach elementary school kids than college students.
16. Do you think advertisements have a great impact on what we buy?
17. Your community has received a large amount of donation. Should it be
used to construct a playground for children or build a garden for the community?
18. Which do you think is better? Deciding on your major before entering
college or after taking some courses?
19. Do you think we should watch news in order to know what' s
20. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Friends can
maintain friendship even if they have disagreements.
北京市海淀区环球教育培训学校 版权所有 客服信箱：Marketing@gedu.org
投诉电话：010-62125800-2572 Copyright © 1997-2017 Global Education. All rights reserved.