近期发布 编辑：环球教育 浏览：(32次)
1. Now children do not behave as well as the children did in the psat. Which one of the following measure do you think can help children (age 5-10) behave better?
a. control the time they spend on TV or more
b. take more time to chat with children
c. monitor the interaction between children and their peers
2. Teachers are making efforts to enhance students’ interest in study. Which way do you think is the most effective way?
a. Applying technology in their teaching, such as computers or other mobile devices;
b. Encouraging students to study in groups;
c. Introducing how this subject would be useful in the future.
3. Many schools require young children (aged 5-11) to work together in a small group instead of working alone during most of their learning process. Do agree or disagree with the following statement? Requiring children to study in groups is the best way to teach them. why?
4. Do you agree or disagree: student activities do as much benefit as academic study.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
Students should be encouraged to take courses like science, technology, engineering and math that are likely to lead to job opportunities rather than subjects they might be interested in.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important to have facilities rather than hire more famous teachers.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is difficult for teachers to be both popular (well-liked) and effective in helping students to learn.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers' performance should be evaluated by students rather than by other teachers.
9. Teachers should give primary children（aged5-10）assignments less than 30 minutes, because they have enough instructions in regular school classes. Do you agree or disagree?
10. You may choose between two professors who will be teaching a course that you must take at your university. If the following statements are the only information available to you about the differences between the two professors, which professor would you choose? Why?
a. A professor who proves to be very popular in students’ evaluations.
b. A professor who was recently given an award for outstanding research.
11. Which one do you think is important to long-lasting friendship?
a. help you when you need
b. share same interest and hobby
c. mutual trust
12. Doing which activity do You think can help you to strengthen the friendship between you and your friend?
a. having a good time together with your friend
b. solving your friend's problem with him or her
13. If your friend wants to reduce living expenses, which one would you suggest?
a. Find a roommate that can share the living expenses.
b. Buy the new technology products (cell phone) less frequently.
c. Shop for less expensive food and cook at home (instead of eating in restaurant or buying expensive food item).
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the past people ate food that was better for their health than they do today. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
15. After your presentation, which way would you choose to identify your weakness and improve your presentation?
a. reviewing the recording on your own;
b. inviting your colleagues or classmates to make suggestions for improvement.
16. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Nowadays, parents can learn more from their children than their children can learn from their parents.
17. Which kind of sites would you prefer to travel?
a. sites that are popular with many other tourists.
b. sites that are less popular with less tourists.
18. Some companies regulate that employees should not send or receive emails related to work on vacations or holidays. Some people believe that this policy would enhance employees’ satisfaction. Do you think that it would be effective in enhancing employees’ satisfaction?
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is better to relax by watching a movie or reading a book than doing physical exercise.
20. Which one is the most important facor to help you work productively:
a. having an environment free of noise and distractions
b. knowing that you will receive a reward
c. doing something you are interested in
北京市海淀区环球教育培训学校 版权所有 客服信箱：Marketing@gedu.org
投诉电话：010-62125800-2572 Copyright © 1997-2017 Global Education. All rights reserved.