近期发布 编辑：环球教育 浏览：(1271次)
独立口语 1. Some people think that with the development of technology and Internet, libraries will disappear; while others think libraries are always necessary. Which one do you agree? Please give specific details to support your opinion.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that people should be fined for checking or looking at their cellphones when walking in streets and crossing roads?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Government should ban violent TV shows and foul languages on TV?
4. Do you agree that the university dining hall should raise the cost of junk food?
5. Which one do you prefer? To spend money buying or owning things like clothes, computers, or to spend it on experiences like vacations or concerts.
6. Do you think it’s a good idea for the school to record the lectures and put them onto the school’s website?
7. Some students enjoy decorating their surroundings; other choose to keep their surroundings simple and free of any decorations. Which do you prefer and why?
8. Which one do you agree? Children born with talent should be treated in a different way or they should be treated in the same way as average children.
9. Some people get to know a person by the first observation while others prefer to get to know a person by long time observation. Which one do you prefer and explain why.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If children do well in school, parents should give them money as rewards.
11. Do you think the boss should supervise his employee when they are working, or give his employee more freedom in work?
12. Your community has received a large amount of donation. Should it be used to construct a playground for children or build a garden for the community?
13. Do you think it is a good thing or not to change one’s appearance through plastic surgery?
14. Some people prefer to watch entertainment programs on TV. Others prefer to watch educational programs. Which do you prefer? Explain why.
15. Which would you prefer: start a project as early as possible or wait until the deadline?
16. Which one do you prefer? Review your notes after class and keep doing this throughout the whole semester or just review at the end of the semester?
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Friends can maintain friendship even if they have disagreements.
18. Which one do you prefer: taking part in a lot of activities and arranging a full schedule, or having lots of free time in your schedule?
19. Some people prefer recording life by taking pictures or keeping diaries. Others prefer doing nothing. Which one do you prefer?
20. If there’s something you want to buy, do you prefer saving money yourself to buy it or ask someone to borrow some money to buy it?
北京市海淀区环球教育培训学校 版权所有 客服信箱：Marketing@gedu.org
投诉电话：010-62125800-2572 Copyright © 1997-2017 Global Education. All rights reserved.